Raise a Glass with Boozy Brunch in Glasgow
We're ready to go all out for the Platinum Jubilee here at Home - after all, it's not often we're gifted with a four-day bank holiday weekend!
Four days means you've got loads of time to enjoy the best boozy brunch experience in Glasgow, where you can enjoy two hours of cocktails, beer or prosecco (limited to 6 drinks per person) and delicious food from our brunch menu - including upgrades to pizzas and burgers!
Check out your brunch options and pricing below and make a booking, or head to our events page to see what else we've got going on during the Jubilee weekend.
Terms & Conditions
- Boozy brunch is for a minimum of 2 people.
- Boozy Brunch is any single brunch food item plus unlimited drinks from the list (Scotland is max 6 drinks guest)
- Service times and availability may vary depending on bar location and subject to licensing restrictions.
- This is time-limited to 2 hours and the time starts and ends as agreed on the booking.
- The whole table must be taking part in the offer.
- Your drink will be replaced once it has been finished.
- Price is per person and drinks cannot be shared.
- Drinking to excess will not be permitted and participants are required to drink responsibly at all times.
- Management reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time and without prior notice and reserve the right to refuse serving alcohol to any participant at any time without notice.
- Boozy brunch must be booked, but we allow same day bookings. Sites have flex to offer walk-ins.
- All bookings require a £10 deposit per group to secure the booking (+ Deposits are fully redeemable against the total bill.)
- Deposits will be forfeited should you decide to cancel your booking. Full payment in some instances may be required two weeks prior to the event.
- Offers MAY NOT available on bank holiday weekends and on race days in York.