Enjoy your 2021 Christmas Party at The Dog & Truck
If you are looking for a pub in Aldgate for your Christmas Party, look no further than The Dog & Truck!
We can all agree Christmas 2020 was a bit well bah humbug, so you can relax this year knowing that we have set out to ensure Christmas 2021 is our best yet! We have already started taking Christmas bookings, so check out all the phenomenal festive food & drink we have to offer below and start planning your Christmas party here at The Dog & Truck.
Celebrate Christmas Day Here At The Dog & Truck
Are the stresses of hosting Christmas at home already playing on your mind? Is the pile of washing up starting to enter your nightmares? Then stop and relax because The Dog & Truck is open for Christmas Day!
Let us make Christmas 2021 one to remember, make a booking at The Dog & Truck below.
Festive Drink Packages
Festive Drink Packages
Our festive drink packages are the perfect additions to your Christmas party! There is no fuss, just pre order and when you arrive your drinks will be brought to your table ensuring you can relax and enjoy your festive celebrations at The Dog & Truck.
Choose from fizz & wine, beer & cider buckets, or spirit bottle packages! See our festive package menu below...
Terms & Conditions
- Bottomless brunch is for a minimum of 2 people.
- Bottomless Brunch is any single brunch food item plus unlimited drinks from the list (Scotland is max 6 drinks guest)
- Service times and availability may vary depending on bar location and subject to licensing restrictions.
- This is time-limited to 2 hours and the time starts and ends as agreed on the booking.
- The whole table must be taking part in the offer.
- Your drink will be replaced once it has been finished.
- Price is per person and drinks cannot be shared.
- Drinking to excess will not be permitted and participants are required to drink responsibly at all times.
- Management reserve the right to withdraw this offer at any time and without prior notice and reserve the right to refuse serving alcohol to any participant at any time without notice.
- Bottomless brunch must be booked, but we allow same day bookings. Sites have flex to offer walk-ins.
- All bookings require a £10 deposit per group to secure the booking (+ Deposits are fully redeemable against the total bill.)
- Deposits will be forfeited should you decide to cancel your booking. Full payment in some instances may be required two weeks prior to the event.
- Offers MAY NOT available on bank holiday weekends and on race days in York.